Friday, February 5, 2016

Week 4 EOC: The Cult of Apple

For me getting dressed can be a complicated and dragged out process. I organize my closet so I can see what my options are but most of the time I forget what is in my dresser which is full of clothing. I also struggle with knowing how certain garments look together and most importantly how the outfit looks on me. When I do decide on an outfit 99% of the time I change it because I hate how the garments look on me, or I don’t have the right shoe or most importantly things just do not match. This process can go on for about 30 minutes to an hour and sometimes I just walk away to clear my mind because going through my closet can become stressful and I just want the perfect outfit.
To solve my problem I would create an app that would make trying on clothes and browsing my closet easier and faster. My app would be called Kawaii Kloset and contain photos of all of my garments, shoes and accessories that I own also including a photo of myself in my underwear as if I was in the dressing room. Kawaii Kloset would allow me to try on outfits tell me if it was kawaii or minikui in Japanese which means cute or ugly. Once I have selected an outfit I can walk to my closet choose that particular outfit then I can proceeded with my hair and makeup. Kawaii Kloset would then remove the garments from my closet, put them in the laundry basket and then alert me when it becomes full which means it’s time to wash my clothes.

Kawaii Kloset will save me time during my getting ready process and allow me to actually see all of the articles of clothing that I own. Kawai Kloset is only 99 cents and I can stay in bed while choosing my outfit of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment