Friday, January 15, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Best Customer Service

The best customer service I have ever received was from my recent order with an online store called Venus. They are a woman’s clothing store that specializes in affordable trendy clothing for the woman who cares about the fit of her clothing weather she is skinny or has curves, Venus is for every woman. My mother purchased a few dresses and a pair of shoes for me and had them sent to my apartment. Since I was out of town my mother called my apartment building the make sure my package was still at my door turned out it was not which meant someone stole it. My mother quickly called Venus and explained what happened she told me they would send a replacement package, it was not a problem and it would be sent next day air. “Customer relationships and value are especially important in today’s tough economic times, when more frugal consumers are cutting back and spending more carefully” (Armstrong, Gary, Philip Kotler. Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Edition, Pg. 4). Once I returned home from my trip there was a Venus box at my front door and a note from UPS saying they missed me and will be back tomorrow, I called my mom and asked her what was going on. Turns out my apartment building office never checked to see if the package was at my door the woman said her knees hurt, so I took it upon myself to handle this double package situation. After explaining what happened and making an exchange for the dresses that did not fit over the phone with the customer service representative at Venus, she was happy to give me tell me how to ship the replacement package and my exchanges back at no cost to me and they will take care of the shipping cost for new items to be sent to me. She was polite, attentive and never got flustered with the situation she actually made it quite easy to fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment